Our commitment to Old Tridents is to help you go further, to connect you to your alma mater and former teachers, providing opportunities for you to reconnect with old friends and make new connections, through our many social and networking events. From the youngest Old Tridents of this year’s ‘Class of’ to the oldest and wisest, there’s a wealth of knowledge there for you to explore with us.
STAY UP TO DATE
Our monthly Trident e-bulletins and the OT Life magazine are the ideal way to find out what is happening across the schools as well as within the OT community.
Trent College and The Old Tridents’ Society aim to bring you a series of events and sporting fixtures to suit all tastes and ages, providing an opportunity to re-visit the school, socialise with fellow OTs, current and former staff and Friends of Trent.
Official Opening of Catterns Astro & Exhibition Match
6 September. Special guests officially opening the newly refurbished pitch are Old Trident Adrian Lock, the Spanish National Team Women’s Hockey Head Coach and Simon Mason, triple Olympian 1996, 2000, 2004 (GB Goalkeeper) and current BBC & BT Sport hockey presenter/commentator.
- 5.30 pm – Exhibition game warm up starts
- 5.55 pm – Official opening ceremony
- 6.00 pm – Heads XI v Old Trident Legends
- BBQ & refreshments, live music and sports stalls
Anniversary Year Reunion Dinner
12 October. A reunion dinner for all former pupils of Trent College, with a ‘Class of …’ year ending ‘9’
- 7.00 – 11.00 pm
- Arrival drink and three course dinner
- Gin bar
- Featuring ‘Class Reunion Awards’
- Dress code: lounge suits and cocktail dress
OT v Trent Sports Fixtures
12 December. The much anticipated annual rugby, football and netball matches will take place during the afternoon, followed by refreshments. Spectators are welcome
- From 2.00 pm
- Rugby & Football to be played on top field
- Netball in the Sports Hall
- Refreshments for spectators during the afternoon
- Sports teas for players afterwards (subject to discretion)
Old Tridents are in touch with us worldwide
Old Tridents have supported pupil careers events this year
children are in receipt of bursarial support