The Parent Portal allows parents and guardians to be kept informed of their child’s school life as well as offering an excellent communication platform. Please be advised all letters to parents will appear on the Parent Portal only and not on the website. Once logged in, the letters can be found in the ‘School information / parent letters and documents’ section.
The launch of the Parent App has enabled easier navigation of the Parent Portal when using a mobile. It contains useful features including:
– School Calendar
– Your child’s timetable (Trent pupils)
– Primary contacts such as your child’s tutor and Head of Year
– School reports
– Letters relevant to your child’s year group
– Presentation documents from school’s parent meetings
– PDF versions of school handbooks for all levels of the school
The source of information for the App and the Parent Portal is the school iSAMS database, so the information is the same as is available to teaching and admin staff.
How to download the App
- The iParent app can be downloaded from either Apple or Google Play.
- Once downloaded, you will be prompted to enter the school code. Obtain code.
- Then you will be able to log in using your normal Parent Portal log in details. Android will ask you to set a 4 digit code to open the App in future. Apple will ask you to save your fingerprint to open the App. Please be assured that there are no purchases required to use the App.
If you have any questions regarding the Parent Portal or App, your username or password, or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Phaedra Stentiford, Management Information Systems Administrator, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org